Monday, June 29, 2009




How was your weekend? Mine was busy as always...I am constantly non-stop these days. We even took a little get away this weekend and ended up more exhausted than rested-LOL! Anyone else ever feel that way? I thought so...anyway I'm having some difficulty with the crystal ball...seems it got so smokin hot last week with the family reunion kit and Wimpychompers Creations sale that it got fried....its like a tv screen stuck on one channel...so you guys need to go pick up the family reunion kit so I can get some better reception...I mean come on how can you beat this great kit and it's on sale (along with all the other kits) til JULY 1st !!!! I even made another layout for you so that you can see how cute it is . This kit is really awesome for your camping pics as well! So help me out I really don't want to have to take the ball to the shop...it never quite gets the same power it goes in with and it costs, I mean crystal balls parts are pretty hard to come by...maybe I should just whack it a good one??? well anyway I'll see you guys next week...enjoy your day and if nothing else just stop by Wimpychompers galleries and check out the awesome layouts the gypsy girls have so you can get those creative juices flowing!



No comments:

Post a Comment